Hunting for an application to protect your hard disk data loss from program error or some other accidental affairs?
AOMEI Partition Assistant packed with disk copy feature. You can easily manage hard disk and transfer a large number of application or data from one disk to another.
Why do I need to copy disk?
- Make a full duplicate or backup of disk for your need.
- Upgrade an older disk to a newer.
- Replace a smaller disk with a larger one.
- Migrate all data and applications to other disks.
- Copy deleted/lost data from one disk to another for data recovery.
What can you do during copying a disk?
- Copy without resizing partitions: the source disk configuration will be copied on the new disk with the same partition size.
- Fit partitions to the entire disk: the partitions on the source disk will occupy the entire destination disk.
- Edit partition on the specific disk: the partition on the specific disk could be edited such as change default drive letter and adjust the partition size.
Enjoy AOMEI Partition Assistant free version
- If the source disk contains an OS, after copy with AOMEI’s software, you can still boot the OS from the destination disk.
- Supports to copy a larger disk to a smaller disk and vice verse.
- Supports to quickly copy with the “file by file” method, also allows using “sector by sector” to copy all sectors on a disk to other disk.