Top Partition Magic Windows 8/7/Vista/XP to Resize Partition Easily
This article is talking about the popular topic - hot searched partition magic Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and how to resize partition for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP.
The optimum partition software for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
There are many partitioning software alternatives for Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP in the market and each one processes the outstanding characters. Typically, AOMEI Partition Assistant, is regarded as one of the best partition magic for Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP which efficiently resizes partitions like extend system partition or shrink partitions and so on.
Partition Magic Windows 8/7/Vista/XP freeware
For Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000 Professional, free partition magic does the same powerful work and ensures data security during the whole operating process. With its help, enlarging system space, fixing low disk space, etc would be like a piece of cake. Moreover, three built-in wizards and reliable partition manager brought together to provide the simplest working method for all people no matter they are IT experts or novices. So, download free partition manager to take it into practice!
Shrink data partition for Windows 7
Before follow the operation, we suggest download the demo version to experience in advance and take about 2 minutes to download and install.
1. Launch AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro to get the exact local disks/partitions information:
2. From the interface, right-click D: partition and select "Resize Partition".
3. After the 2nd step, we can view the changes of D: partition:
Extend system partition for Windows 7
4. Follow the above operations, after shrunk D: partition, there is unallocated space behind it. Select D: partition, drag it rightwards:
5. After changing the location of D partition, you will find the unallocated space locates after C drive. Then, right-click C drive and Select "Resize Partition".
6. After all above operations, the changes can be previewed in main interface. The final step is to click "Apply" on the toolbar to commit the changes.
AOMEI Partition Assistant introduction
From the instruction above, we clear AOMEI Partition Assistant’s working methods, several clicks and drags with the graphic image help users easily understanding. All the functions are very easy to access, toolbar, right click or sidebar.
And before committing all the changes, the operations are listed in "Pending Operations" box, we could preview the changes and do some modifications if necessary, some buttons like "Undo", "Redo" and "Discard" can be used for correction. To make the changes, then finally click on "Apply".
So, AOMEI Partition Assistant, no matter talking about its design or functionality, or considering its operating methods, it can be regarded as the magic partition tool. So, get more detailed info about this magic partition manager tool.
Windows 7 Disk Management limitations
There are many reasons causing the system low disk space or other partition problems. Then, about the solution, Windows 7 Disk Management, like the former Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, it can perform basic resize partition functions to fix low disk space problem. However, there are also some limitations about Windows 7 Disk Management; typically, Windows Disk Management requires the continuous unallocated space behind extend partition; moreover, Windows also can not move partition at all. So, that’s why users search partition magic Windows 7 for partition management.
- For those people, who are running Windows 2000/2003/2008 32 or 64 bit, the server partition magic could help them achieve the task on server partition management such as change partition size Windows 2003, etc.
- To some companies, enterprise or educational institutions, the unlimited edition provides the unlimited usage and covers all the features based on pro and server edition.
- Backup the important data before any operation is good habit because the program may has little unexpected risk on different environment. We suggest you copy partitions or disks to another.