This article is talking about the popular topic - hot searched partition magic Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and how to resize partition for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP.
There are many partitioning software alternatives for Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP in the market and each one processes the outstanding characters. Typically, AOMEI Partition Assistant, is regarded as one of the best partition magic for Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP which efficiently resizes partitions like extend system partition or shrink partitions and so on.
For Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000 Professional, free partition magic does the same powerful work and ensures data security during the whole operating process. With its help, enlarging system space, fixing low disk space, etc would be like a piece of cake. Moreover, three built-in wizards and reliable partition manager brought together to provide the simplest working method for all people no matter they are IT experts or novices. So, download free partition manager to take it into practice!
Before follow the operation, we suggest download the demo version to experience in advance and take about 2 minutes to download and install.
1. Launch AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro to get the exact local disks/partitions information:
2. From the interface, right-click D: partition and select "Resize Partition".
3. After the 2nd step, we can view the changes of D: partition:
4. Follow the above operations, after shrunk D: partition, there is unallocated space behind it. Select D: partition, drag it rightwards:
5. After changing the location of D partition, you will find the unallocated space locates after C drive. Then, right-click C drive and Select "Resize Partition".
6. After all above operations, the changes can be previewed in main interface. The final step is to click "Apply" on the toolbar to commit the changes.
From the instruction above, we clear AOMEI Partition Assistant’s working methods, several clicks and drags with the graphic image help users easily understanding. All the functions are very easy to access, toolbar, right click or sidebar.
And before committing all the changes, the operations are listed in "Pending Operations" box, we could preview the changes and do some modifications if necessary, some buttons like "Undo", "Redo" and "Discard" can be used for correction. To make the changes, then finally click on "Apply".
So, AOMEI Partition Assistant, no matter talking about its design or functionality, or considering its operating methods, it can be regarded as the magic partition tool. So, get more detailed info about this magic partition manager tool.
There are many reasons causing the system low disk space or other partition problems. Then, about the solution, Windows 7 Disk Management, like the former Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, it can perform basic resize partition functions to fix low disk space problem. However, there are also some limitations about Windows 7 Disk Management; typically, Windows Disk Management requires the continuous unallocated space behind extend partition; moreover, Windows also can not move partition at all. So, that’s why users search partition magic Windows 7 for partition management.