Windows SBS 2008 is the short name of Windows Small Business Server
2008, which contains Windows SBS 2008 Standard and Windows SBS 2008 Premium. It is an
all-in-one server solution that is designed to help keep your data more secure and your
company more productive.
Windows SBS 2008 possesses many characters:
- The goal of administration and management is to accomplish tasks rather than underlying technologies
- Built-in support for registering and configuring domain name and DNS records via multiple registrars
- Support to send and receive email over the Internet and higher security
- Provide more comprehensive security for server data and documents
- Provide comprehensive solution to data management and analysis
Concerning to characters Windows SBS 2008 owned, it is widely used in enterprises. Windows SBS 2008 reveals the defects of built in Disk Management, which fails to resize partition. Allowing of this, users need a third-party disk manager – AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition to resize SBS 2008 system partition well. It’s free for Windows Server users.
Resize SBS 2008 system partition with free partition manager
AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition is free for Windows Server users to resize SBS 2008 system partition. Resize partition contains extend and shrink partition. Here are some related tutorials about resizing server system partition:
AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition is FREE Server Edition providing the most popular hard disk partition management functions free of charge, which can meet the needs of most Windows Server users. It is compatible with Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011 and Windows Home Server 2011. It allows users to change partition size on hard disk without data loss, convert GPT/MBR disk, align partition, convert primary and logical partition, etc.
Download it to manage your SBS 2008 partition well.