Since Microsoft Windows occupancies the majority of operating system market, the FAT32 and NTFS becomes the most popular file systems. Through a comparative, NTFS file system is more excellent than FAT32. Let’s have a look at the features of NTFS:
- Support to maximize of 2TB hard disk
- Support file encryption to improve file security
- Posses better disk compression to meet the requirement of small disk users
- Support setting up permission for every individual file and file folder
- Support recovery file system with automatic recovery function
- Support active directory and domain
Based on these advanced features, many FAT32 file system users want to switch from FAT32 to NTFS. But they do not know how to achieve this conversion. Take this into consideration, I recommend an outstanding and powerful toolkit - AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition owned by AOMEI Tech, which can help users to switch from FAT32 to NTFS easily and safely.
Convert NTFS with AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition is a powerful and reliable partition manager to optimize performance of hard disk. With the help of it, users can switch from FAT32 to NTFS easily and safely. Here is the step by step tutorial of convert partition file system.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition is compatible with Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (both 32bit and 64bit). As a magic partition toolkit, it contains many basic and advanced features, include resize/move partition, merge two partitions into one, migrate OS to SSD/HDD, convert dynamic disk to basic disk, built-in dynamic disk manager, etc.