Easiest Intel SSD Clone Software for Windows
Intel SSD clone software is great media to transfer all data from old hard drive to new Intel SSD 530, 535, 730, 750, etc. without reinstalling Windows 10, 8, 7, XP or Vista.
It is an inevitable trend that users replace old hard disk drive (HDD) with solid state drive (SSD) on their computer. Intel SSD has some well-known advantages comparing to traditional HDD. For example, shorter boot up time and faster reading and writing speed. Among so many Intel SSDs, SSD 530, 535, 730, 750 are most popular ones.
To upgrade hard drive in computer, one way is to clean install and the other way is clone hard drive to Intel SSD without reinstalling Windows. The first method is clean but it needs more follow-up works like resetting computer configurations and reinstalling software. Personal data may be lost during the process if you didn’t backup.
Intel SSD clone tool takes care of that issue and saves your time and effort. It allows you transfer all data from hard drive to Intel SSD without data loss and reinstallation. Steps are simple and even a computer novice can do a great job.
Intel has built-in application named Intel SSD Data Migration Software that used to migrate data from one disk to the other. SSDs like Intel SSD 530 series, DC S3500 series, Pro 5400s series, and Intel SSD 750 series come with this application. You can move data to Intel SSD by following steps below.
First, Connect Intel SSD to your computer and make sure it can be detected. Download, install and run Intel SSD Data Migration software.
Secondly, click on Clone Mode and select Source Disk and Destination Disk one by one.
Thirdly, change disk layout if you wish to. Then click Restart and wait for the process to be completed.
However, users find that sometimes Intel SSD Data Migration Software not detecting SSD or even not working, which ends up with cloning failed. If you are unlucky to encounter one of those situations, it is not a bad idea to turn to better alternative to Intel SSD Data Migration software.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is all-around Intel SSD disk clone software which supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. It offers different clone methods for data migration, which allows you to copy large hard drive to small Intel SSD. To recover formatted partition or deleted files, sector-by-sector clone does an excellent job. Clone Intel SSD to another disk is also available.
Except for cloning entire hard drive to Intel SSD, AOMEI Partition Assistant also takes another situation into consideration. That is, clone OS to SSD Intel with “Migrate only OS to SSD” and leave hard drive installed as the secondary storage. You can clone only partition to Intel SSD as well. Now, let’s have a closer look at how to move data to Intel SSD with this software.
1. Install the Intel SSD to your PC via the cable adapter and make sure it is detected by Windows. Install and start AOMEI Partition Assistant. In the main interface, click "All Tools" > “Disk Copy Wizard”.
2. Select copy method from given options. Take “Copy Disk Quickly” for example.
3. Now select working hard drive as the source disk.
4. Select Intel SSD as the target disk. Be sure to check “Optimize the performance of SSD” to improve the reading and writing speed.
5. You have options to edit all partitions including drive letter and partition size on destination Intel SSD. Then bear the “Note” in mind and click “Finish”.
6. You’re almost done. What you’re seeing is the virtual result. Click “Apply” to copy HDD to Intel SSD.
7. Shut down computer after migration completes. Swap internal hard drive with cloned Intel SSD manually. You may need screwdriver here and it is suggested to take a picture before you disassemble if you do not familiar with computer internal structure.
After migrating, to boot from cloned Intel SSD, you need to either remove old hard drive or change boot priority in BIOS.
The target Intel SSD will be overwritten. So please backup important data before you start.
Copy Disk Quickly: This method copies only used part of your source drive, which is called file-by-file copy.
Sector-by-Sector Copy: This is the correspondent method that will copy every section of your source drive. Therefore, you can recover deleted and formatted data through this method.
In conclusion, AOMEI Partition Assistant is a trusty strategy that you can use as Intel SSD clone software. Besides, you can use this utility as Intel SSD 530 clone software as well. What’s more, apart from being Intel SSD copy program, AOMEI Partition Assistant is also available in copying PS3 HDD to new HDD. Also, you can use it to manage disk partition like move unallocated space to C drive in Windows 10 to enlarge system partition.