New Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Version 6.1
Based on AOMEI Partition Assistant 5.8, the brand-new AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.1 support to create Ext2 and Ext3 file system on USB drive.
Added New Features:
- New! Support to create Ext2 and Ext3 file system on USB drive.
- New! Added command line partitioning support for resize/move partitions without data loss, create partitions, delete partitions, format partitions and other partition operations.
- New! Added Quick Partition: very convenient and especially designed for users who need to partition a hard drive regularly or create the same partition layout for large quantities of computers.
- New! Enhanced Windows To Go Creator: support to install Windows 10 onto a USB flash drive or a removable disk.
- Fixed bug: display text message in Windows 10.
- Add new language: Dutch, Turkish, and Chinese Traditional.
- Convert system disk between MBR and GPT styles.
- Windows To Go Creator, installing Windows 8 to removable flash drive.
- Migrate system to SSD and support MBR and GPT disk.
- Create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
- Completely support hard disk with 4096 bytes sector size.
- Fully compatible with Windows 8.1.
- Convert between NTFS and FAT32
- Fully support UEFI boot
- Partition Alignment
- Multi-language support
- FREE for Commercial Use
- Change Partition Type ID, Change Serial Number
- Initialize Disk
- Rebuild MBR
- Support Ext2/Ext3 Linux partition
- Partition Recovery Wizard