Common problems people usually encounter
- Someone buy a new hard drive or SSD, how to replace the old hard drive? how to use it without reinstalling software or system?
- If C drive is too small, and how to extend the space of C drive?
- If drive system is GPT, and how to convert it to MBR?
Software for disk partitioning
With the help of a best free partition management software, all problems mentioned
above will be solved immediately. There are a lot of functions in AOMEI Partition
Assisistant, they can be taken advantages of to cope with all partition problems.
- Copy Partiton can allow you freely to copy data from one partition to other one, it can save much time for replacing old hard disk with new hard disk or SSD. In this point, AOMEI Partition Assistant is a free and powerful PC clone software.
- Resize Partition or Extend Partition Wizard, these function can let you resize the space of all partition in disk. No matter which partition is too small, it can extend it.
- Convert GPT to MBR is the advanced function that convert disk type between GPT and MBR freely without data loss.
The most different from disk management in Windows is that AOMEI Partition Assistant
can partition hard disk without data loss, and it can partition disk freely. So, it
is a good software for disk partitioning. besides the above functions, more advanced
ones are not mentioned, if you have any partition problems, why don't you
download and install AOMEI
Partition Assistant to exprience it.
Then let’s take a look at the main functions of this disk partitioning software.
Unlike resizing partition in Disk Management which has a strict requirement on the relative position of the target partitions and free space. Resizing partition in AOMEI Partition Assistant is very convenient without any restriction. If the free space in not right next to target partition, AOMEI Partition Assistant will automatically move it to the right position first for extension. Also, it’s risk free without data loss.
More and more people nowadays have upgraded their old hard disk drive to a new one with larger storage space. To transfer the data and files from the old one to the new one, we can use Copy Partition function in AOMEI Partition Assistant.
3.Convert MBR to GPT
There are some extra large hard disk drives available now on the market. The partition larger than 2TB can only be created in GPT architecture, not MBR architecture. Using AOMEI Partition Assistant, one can convert MBR to GPT and vice versa.
4.Move OS to SSD
It’s a trend that people now are more willing to install OS on a SSD. Because the boot speed in SSD is much faster than in traditional HDD. If you already have the OS installed on HDD and purchased a SSD, this function can allow you to migrate OS to SSD without any risk.
Tips: As free partition magic alternativ, Partition Assistant has various basic and advanced functions apart from disk and partition copy feature. With Partition Assistant, you can create partition, delete partition,format partition, resize/move partition, extend system partition, shrink volume, split partition,merge partitions, wipe hard drive and partition, convert file system,hide/unhide partitions, set active partition, etc. All the operations can be completed without data loss. Free download and check how powerful it is!