Are you a user of Windows Server? Are you tired of the feature in the built-in disk management? Do you feel it is easy to manage the Server disk and partition? If your answer is "Yes”, you may try to find best way to get rid of this bad situation.
Partition software for Windows Server
As a Server partition magic, AOMEI Partition Assistant Server Edition is one of the most powerful partition software to solve different kinds of disk partition problems. It is available for Home Server 2012, Server 2008/2003/2000 and Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, both 32bit and 64bit. At the same time, it can ensure all data's safety when you take action to the disks or partitions. To some extent, it can be a lifeguard to the computer.
Guideline to Partition Assistant Server Edition
As it mentioned above, Partition Assistant Server Edition is one of the most powerful partition software for Window Server. Here is the guideline to the partition software for Windows Server:
- One-click Extend Partition Wizard: It is the most fantastic feature in this software, because it can directly extend system drive or other partitions without rebooting system even when Diskpart failed to extend volume.
- Migrate OS to SSD/HDD: This allows you to migrate the current operating system to another HDD or SSD without rebooting system.
- Allocate Free Space: With this function, you can directly extend any partition you want within one click.
- Merge Partition: It aims at merging two adjacent partitions or the free space from any location in one disk.
- Make Bootable CD: This option can make you create a rescue media based on Windows PE, and allows you to execute the partition recovery operation when the original OS crashed or Windows unable to boot.
- Create Partition: Even though there is no free space, it still works successfully with this feature.
You May Also Like: