As we all know, the Windows disk managers: Disk Management and Diskpart Command both can create partition, but creating partition can also be a great and special task. Because if the users create a aligned partition, the performance of the hard disk can be greatly improved. Therefore, how to create primary partition aligned 1024 and is there any powerful tools that can do some help can be seen frequently in many technical forums.
How to realize the partition alignment of 1024?
The Windows 7 snap-in Disk Management can create a new volume and automatically align the volume as 1024, which is a good way to create primary volume aligned 1024. However, although the volume has been created aligned with Disk Management in Windows 7, but after using a period of time, there may be some offset. What's more, if the partition has not been created aligned 1024, after removing to SSD, the performance of the SSD can not be realized.
As a multifunctional tool, AOMEI Partition Assistant, the great partition software can aid the users do partition
alignment on SSD or HDD manually. The operations are very easy, and the process
turns out to be safe and efficient. The picture below is the screenshot of its main
Note: download partition magic and reliable disk manager to begin.
- Step 1: Install and launch the powerful software.
- Step 2: Right click the drive you want to align on the main console, and select "Advanced" in the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Then, select "Partition Alignment" in the pop-up window.
- Step 4: In the pop-up interface, you can set the sector of partition to align.
- Step 5: Do not forget the click "Apply" in the toolbar on the main interface to commit the operations.
The Windows snap-in Diskpart Command can help to check out whether the partition has been aligned well or not.
In conclusion, if you have any disk problem, just download the partition assistant, and resolve it immediately.