Wipe disk or partition to destroy all data in order to avoid data recovery
Generally speaking, the operation of deleting files or formatting partition is just deleting the name of these files. The real data still stays on disk and any individual can read them with some data recovery software.
AOMEI Partition Assistant can wipe both the file name and the real data on disk. Any data recovery software cannot restore the deleted data, so that your data can be protected at highest level. For example, you might be worried that someone will read your deleted files, images or movies when you sell your old disk to others. AOMEI Partition Assistant’s wiping function is ready for you and helps you resolve this problem totally.
Wiping functions includes:
- Wipe all data on one specified disk.
- Wipe all data on one specified partition.
- Wipe all data on any unallocated space.
- Specify the number of times for wiping, from 1 to 100.
- Any data recovery software is in vain to recover.